Q: What if I do not receive my entire order?
A: We strive to fill every order placed as quickly as possible. However inventory is subject to change. We will only charge your account for product that has been shipped.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: The Distribution Center may take up to 1 to 3 business days to process your order depending on order volume and product availability date. If you need additional information regarding ship date please contact Sullen Clothing Customer Service at email@example.com or 855-717-3963
• Orders received after 3:00pm PST will not be processed till the next business day.
• We do not ship on Sundays or Holidays.
• E-mail notification with you're tracking numbers will be sent once your order ships from our warehouse.
APO/FPO & PO BOX SHIPPING
APO/FPO and PO BOX addresses will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail automatically. No refunds will be given on shipping.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: Yes, You can see all the available countries on the shipping screen during checkout. When ordering internationally please remember these important points:
• All International order must use Pay Pal. If you do not have a pay pal account, it is very easy to sign up the link here http://bit.ly/qLhTYr – International customers are responsible for any and all fees, taxes, and duties incurred. You can obtain more information at your local customs office. All goods are shipped "FOB" our warehouse. FOB (Freight On Board) - An International Term of Sale that means the seller fulfills their obligation to deliver when the goods have passed over the border at the named border of the country. This means that the buyer has to bear all costs, risks to, loss of, or damage to the goods from that point. This includes the duties and taxes. The FOB terms require the seller to clear the goods for export.
• The “Ship To” and “Bill To” addresses must be the same on all foreign addresses.
• Process time on international orders can take up to 4 additional business days.
Q: How long will shipping take to receive my package?
A: Domestic shipping will take between 1-6 business days International shipping will take between 2-21 business days
Q: What happens if I have received damaged or incorrect merchandise?
A: We will refund or exchange the damaged merchandise. If you receive damaged or incorrect product please mail to. Address for damaged or incorrect product: Sullen Clothing Attn. Warehouse 1779 Apollo Court Seal Beach, CA 90740 Exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days from when shipment is received. • Items must be in their original form (not worn, altered, washed). We reserve the right to refuse an exchange if the items have any signs of wear, alterations, misuse or damage.Merchandise must have all original tags attached. • Sullen Clothing will not be held liable for products lost in transit. Turn around time for credits and replacements is 2-4 weeks.
Q: How does the Blaq Paq Warranty work if I have an issue?
A:Every Sullen Blaq Paq has a ONE YEAR Warranty (from the time of purchase). If you have any issues with the bag simply contact customer service with what is wrong and supply pictures of the issue. Once approved simply send the bag back to Sullen HQ and once received we will send you the replacement bag at no charge. The customer is responsible for shipping the damaged Blaq Paq back to Sullen HQ but your new bag will be sent at no charge. Only bags that are approved with prior email confirmation will be accepted if shipped to Sullen HQ in Seal Beach, CA.
Q: How much is shipping going to cost?
A: All U.S. ground shipping is $5 dollars or Free ground shipping for orders over $75 dollars. - For all international shipping please pick the items you want to order and the location where you want it shipped to. Proceed to check out and before you finalize your order it will give you the exact price for shipping.
Q: I placed an order but the site said that my order has failed or could not be processed but my bank records show I was still charged. Why?
A: If an order attempt is placed and your credit/debit card is declined for any reason other than insufficient funds the funds are “held” by your financial institution until the transaction in question is settled. Transactions are usually pending for a period of 3-5 business days (or whenever the credit card authorization batch is cleared). Your billing information needs to match perfectly with your credit card billing address or the card will be declined
Q: I purchased a Gift Certificate on your website before it changed to the new design (pre-2016), how come it's not working when I put it in at checkout? Does these have an expiration date?
Q: How do I submit artwork to be reviewed for possible Sullen X Artist collaboration?
A: Please submit your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org for our art department to review your work.
Q: How do I know if an item will be re-stocked after it has sold out?
A: Most of our products we only run once, on rare occasions where we want to continue the item you will see a "Back In Stock Soon" banner once the item has sold out completely.
Q: How many promo codes can I apply to my order?
A: Only one promo code or deal can be applied per order. No two promo or deal combinations can be applied in the same order. All Sale items are excluded from the use of promo codes.